Info & Specs
The Pioneer4You iPV V-IT 200W Box Mod is a visually impressive box mod, combining a beautiful artistic finish, multiple user and firing modes, and an intelligently designed advanced chipset to create an exemplary box mod.
The Pioneer4You iPV V-IT 200W Box Mod is a visually impressive box mod, combining a beautiful artistic finish, multiple user and firing modes, and an intelligently designed advanced chipset to create an exemplary box mod. The iPV V-IT box mod combines beauty and function with its artistic design housing the advanced YIHI SX540 chipset within. On the exterior various resinous designs decorate the outside in an artistic and visually pleasing fashion lending an air of luxury to the box mod. With slight inward ergonomic curvature, the V-IT box mod fits neatly into the natural shape of the hand, making the intuitive firing button easy to reach. With wattages attainable up to 200W, this box mod integrates functionality into the form of multiple user modes like temperature control, bypass mode, and is compatible with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel wire coefficients to dial in the perfect vaping style for each individual user, novice or advanced. Furthermore, the iPV V-IT box mod utilizes the highly appraised YIHI SX540 found in many higher quality and higher priced box mods, making this a definite favorite amongst the YIHI SX540's fanbase.
Pioneer4You iPV V-IT 200W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 92.5mm by 48.3mm by 35.9mm
- Weight - 136g
- Powered by the YIHI SX540 Chipset
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 10-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1.0-7.52V
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 100°-300°C / 200°-570°F
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- POWER Mode
- Temperature Control TFR Mode
- Bypass Mode: Mechanical Mode
- Flavor Mode: Eco, Soft, Standard, Powerful, Powerful+, and SXi-Q-S1
- 0.001s Instantaneous Firing Speed
- Round 1.3" TFT IPS HD Screen
- Customizable User Interface and Wallpaper
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Reverse Protection
- Battery Overcharge Protection
- Battery Balance Mode
- MicroUSB Charging and Update Port
- Centered Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- 1 iPV V-IT 200W Box Mod
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Gift Box
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.